Welcome to our guest blogging page! Please read our blogging guidelines before getting started. If you have any questions, shoot us an email and we will get back to you with an answer. We are excited to have you post on our site. Guest blogging is a great way to share valuable information and generate some traffic to your business or personal website.
What your blog should consist of?
- Your post must consist of original work and may not be taken from any other sources. If you decide to use quotations for other peoples work, please cite your source
- Posts should be well-written and valuable to our readers
- The topic and accent of your post should stay consistent throughout your writing whether the topic is entertainment, finance, marketing, politics, ect.
- Articles must be in a clear format
- Correct spelling and grammar
- Your post must be between 400-700 words
- Your post can consist of up to two links
- One link may be in the content of your post if it relates to the topic
- The other link may be linked to your personal site, blog or twitter feed, but must be added to the byline of your post
- Keep in mind; we will check these links to see that they are creditable sources and are not leading to any inappropriate websites, malicious content, etc.
- We encourage images to make your post more appealing
- You may use one image per post
- This image may not exceed 8MB in size
- The image must be related to your topic
- If the image is not yours, please cite where it came from
What your blog should NOT consist of?
- This is not a sales-pitch! Sure you can talk about your company and your experiences, but it should in no way talk about your products and how great they are
- Please do not put any offensive content in your post or material that violates any laws or regulations
- Abuse other companies or products
What happens after you submit your post?
- We will notify you ASAP via e-mail, if we have chosen to add your post to our website
- It usually takes two to three days before it is live
- You may not post your blog anywhere else
- You may however post a link that takes readers to our website to view your blog
- We encourage you to post links on personal websites and social media pages.
- Can I make any edits after my post is published?
- If there are any edits that you would like changed, please notify us and, if we feel that it is appropriate, we will make the change for you.
- If you do not hear from us within five full business days, we have decided that your post did not meet our guidelines
- Please feel free to revise your post and resubmit it for further review
- Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have
So what is the hold up? Get blogging and your post will be published for the world to see!